1. Guys: Flex any muscle for 60 seconds to get rid of an unwanted erection.
2. If you complain and you don’t have a solution to offer, all you’re doing is whining.
3. If you complain about your boy/girlfriend to your friends, don’t think it’s weird when they hate them
4. Find most textbooks online for free using Google—just search <title of book> filetype:<type of file>
5. The better person you become, the better person you will attract.
1. Never base your life decisions on advice from people who don’t have to deal with the results of your decisions.
2. 90% of what’s stressing you today will be irrelevant in a year. Don’t lose sleep over petty things. Get over it, move on, & enjoy your life!
3. In many cases, relationships should have a second chance. The exception is cheating. Never take someone back who cheats.
4. Think of being with someone you like/love the moment before you get your picture taken - perfect natural smiles everytime.
5. If you missed the lunar eclipse last week, there will be more on October 8th, 2014; April 4, 2015; and September 27, 2015
6. Spend your free time the way you like, not the way you think you’re supposed to.
7. When dealing with mean and overly critical people, no reaction is the best reaction as it makes them look like a fool.
8. Always order Papa John’s online. The code “25OFF” works every time for 25% off your order
1. Angry? Take a deep breath before you speak, because your mouth acts quicker than your brain.
2. Once you realize you deserve better, letting go will be the best decision you will ever make.
3. Accidentally erase something you just typed on your iPhone? To undo that, just shake it!
4. Your shoes are much more important than you think. People draw many conclusions about a person based on what shoes they’re wearing.
5. Feeling down? Take a shower. Feeling clean helps boost your self-esteem.
6. Approach a date with the expectation to have fun, not to fall in love. Setting unrealistic expectations will always result in disappointment